Rhythm & Ride 2021
24 SEP – 25 SEP, 2021
Follow us on our new Facebook Page for event info and updates: https://www.facebook.com/RhythmRideBroomeWA
Rhythm + Ride Event Entry Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions govern the supply of tickets in respect of Rhythm and Ride event managed in Australia by Saltwater Country (“Rhythm and Ride and SWC”) (the “Event”) and entry to the Event venue.
- Your ticket may not, without the prior written consent of the appointed ticketing provider, be resold or offered for sale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- You agree to comply with all notices at the venue and all directions from Rhythm and Ride and SWC. You may be removed from the venue if you do not comply with any direction from Rhythm and Ride and SWC or its representatives. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated.
- Tickets are not refundable or subject to exchange unless as set out in these terms and conditions and/or required by law. Rhythm and Ride and SWC reserves the right to cancel the Event in whole or in part for any reason, including (but not limited to) circumstances beyond its reasonable control. In the event of cancellation of the Event in its entirety, Rhythm and Ride and SWC shall provide you with a refund of your Event entry fee. In the event of postponement of the Event to another date, your ticket will be valid for the new Event date. If you do not wish to attend on the new Event date, you will be eligible to receive a full refund of your Event entry fee by contacting Rhythm and Ride and SWC within the timeline set by Rhythm and Ride and SWC. In the event of any changes to the Event, including (but not limited to) any changes to the start time or format of the Event, you shall not receive a refund in whole or in part. You are responsible for your tickets and lost, stolen or damaged tickets are not the responsibility of Rhythm and Ride and SWC. Rhythm and Ride and SWC is not liable to you for any claims, damages, compensation, losses or expenses (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) as a result of the Event or days/sessions of the Event being cancelled, postponed or changed or any changes to the Event.
- You understand that the layout of the venue may be unfamiliar to you, so you must take care at all times. You acknowledge that you are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of any children accompanying you. Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk. Rhythm and Ride and SWC advises you that some areas of the venue are exposed to direct sunlight, heat and other elements.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the Event and to the extent permitted by law you release Rhythm and Ride and SWC (including their directors, officers, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, the host broadcaster, the Event’s sponsors and volunteers) and the Event venue from any liability for any damage, loss, liability or injury you may suffer in relation to your attendance at the Event and the assumption of such risk and danger howsoever caused including without limitation due to any negligence or other act or omission of Rhythm and Ride and SWC or its representatives, agents, contractors and/or volunteers and/or the Event venue. You agree to compensate Rhythm and Ride and SWC and/or the Event venue for any damage, loss, liability or injury Rhythm and Ride and SWC and/or the Event venue may suffer as a result of your wilful, reckless or negligent acts or omissions at the Event.
- You grant permission to Rhythm and Ride and SWC and their licensees to use your image or likeness in relation to any live or recorded television or any other media transmission or reproduction (including digital) in whole or in part of the Event. You further grant Rhythm and Ride and SWC permission to use your photograph, voice, and likeness taken in conjunction with the Event, in any form, including edited versions, in or over any medium including without limitation streaming audio and/or video over the internet, broadcast, cable, satellite transmissions, and media that are unknown at this time, worldwide for any legitimate purpose including, without limitation, any commercial purpose, without compensation to you. Your further waive any right of inspection of any such recordings and photographs. You understand that any such recordings and photographs recorded by Rhythm and Ride and SWC shall become the sole property of Rhythm and Ride and SWC. Your ticket does not grant you access to any official Event car park(s).
- No large eskies, stepladders, signs, banners, firearms, explosive devices, any item that could be used as a weapon; beach balls & other inflatable devices; bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller-blades/skates; flags, banners or signs larger than 1m by 1m in size or with handles longer than 50cm in length; musical instruments &/or amplification equipment; unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers, dangerous goods; drones or remotely piloted aircraft etc, will be permitted at the Event.
- You agree not to transmit or facilitate transmission of any account, description, picture or reproduction of the Event (including via the aggregation of data/statistics) other than for private domestic purposes (that is, you cannot sell, license, broadcast, publish or otherwise commercially exploit them) without the written consent of Rhythm and Ride and SWC. In particular you may not make available any moving footage, sound recordings, series of still pictures or aggregation of data/statistics taken at the Event on the internet or to mobile devices via mobile wireless technology.
- No alcoholic beverages or glass bottles may be brought onto or taken from the grounds of the Event. Only sealed plastic bottles may be brought into the grounds of the Event. Pets are not permitted within the grounds of the Event.
- You are responsible for your own property whilst at the venue. Rhythm and Ride and SWC will not be liable for any loss or damage (including any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) to any property brought into the Event venue. You must not leave bags or packages unattended at any time. For safety reasons, any unattended bags or packages may be removed and/or destroyed. You accept and agree that bag checks may be conducted at any time.
- You authorise Rhythm and Ride and SWC, its medical contractors and any other third party medical service provider the Event to administer any medical assistance, treatment and/or transport you seek or to provide this on your behalf as deemed reasonably necessary in the circumstances (the costs of which you may be responsible for). In connection with any medical assistance, treatment and/or transport you seek or receive, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information and medical details concerning the incident to Rhythm and Ride and SWC, Rhythm and Ride and SWC’s insurers and any other relevant third parties as determined by Rhythm and Ride and SWC. Any personal information collected in accordance with this clause will not be used by Rhythm and Ride and SWC for marketing purposes.
- You hereby consent to the reasonable inspection of your person and property before entering the Event, which inspection may include, without limitation, metal detection.
- Tickets shall be liable to be surrendered to Rhythm and Ride and SWC (and the holder removed from, or refused access to, the grounds of the Event) if, in the opinion of Rhythm and Ride and SWC (who shall at all times act reasonably in the exercise of their discretion), the behaviour of the holder is, or could be considered to be dangerous, offensive, a nuisance or annoyance to other Event officials, and/or security personnel, for example, if the holder appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively, or if the holder fails to obey any conditions of use, posted signs or instructions of Event officials, marshals and/or security personnel including, without limitation, any verbal or written instructions. Any person who is refused admission to the Event under these circumstances will be entitled to a full refund for their ticket. Any person who is removed from the Event under these circumstances after gaining entry will not be entitled to a refund of their ticket price.
- Rhythm and Ride and SWC may refuse you entry into, or remove you from, the venue if you do not obey these terms and conditions, you interfere with the enjoyment, comfort or safety of other persons at the Event, you have a lost, stolen, counterfeit, damaged or unreadable ticket or you have acquired your ticket from an unauthorised source, or Rhythm and Ride and SWC reasonably suspects you of any of the above.
- Rhythm and Ride and SWC reserves the right to make amendments to these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion and without notice.
- By purchasing a ticket you accept an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can lead to severe illness and death. You acknowledge(s) that despite the measures the Event has implemented to help mitigate the risk of transmission, the elimination of risk of exposure and infection to COVID-19 is not currently possible. Rhythm and Ride and SWC and its partner venues have taken health and safety measures for ticketholders, participants, and staff members and you must follow all posted instructions while visiting the venue. By entering onto the grounds of the Event you acknowledge and agree to the following for yourself and on behalf of any accompanying minor(s) (who, together with passholder, shall also be deemed to be “you” for purposes of the following): YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND DANGER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ATTENDANCE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RISKS RELATED TO COVID-19, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF SUCH LOSSES, INJURIES, ILLNESS OR DEATH.
- The RR21 free event bus is accessible throughout the 24th and 25th of September for employees, volunteers, ticket holders or those intending to purchase a ticket at the event grounds including guests of the event, media and VIP’s. This bus is free for all attendees and no proof of purchase is required to ride the bus between Broome and Broome Showgrounds and/or any other pick up and drop off locations the bus may include on its route. Schedules for the bus can be located on the website and on our Facebook page, from September 20, 2021.
- COVID-19 REFUND POLICY
Please stay home and do not attend the event if you have experienced ANY of the following:
- If you have travelled from overseas or a COVID-19 hotspot within 14 days prior to the event
- If you have you been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are experiencing ANY of the following COVID-19 symptoms: cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath or are feeling unwell.
- For any ticketing related queries or concerns, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org